It’s Sunday and more leaves are gold, orange and red than yesterday. Getting out of the city is the best way to take in this beauty. If you live in or near Madison, Heritage Flower Farm is the perfect destination on a summer (or fall) day off. Stop by with your husband and kids on your way to/from Lake Michigan, Milwaukee or even Apple Holler in late summer / early autumn.
If you’re heading to Apple Holler to pick and eat some juicy apples, Heritage Flower Farm in Mukwonago is only an extra 20 minutes in the car.
Directions from Madison to Heritage Flower Farm
- Take I-90 East 30 miles to Hwy N East
- Turn left on Hwy N for 10 miles to US-12 East
- Turn right on US-12 East for 13 miles to WI-20 East (US-12 East turns into WI-20 East)
- Follow WI-20 East to County Road L in East Troy (right after you pass under I-43)
- Turn left on County Road L and Heritage Flower Farm will be on your right in 6 miles
Heritage Flower Farm Address: 33725 Co Rd L, Mukwonago, WI 53149
Directions from Heritage Flower Farm to Apple Holler (The Scenic Route)
- Follow Caldwell Road south 2 miles to WI-83 South
- Turn left on WI-83 South for 5 miles to South 1st Street in Waterford
- Turn right onto South 1st Street for 0.3 miles to WI-20 East (1st Street turns into WI-20 East)
- Take WI-20 East for 9.5 miles to WI-11 East
- Turn left on WI-11 East for 1.5 miles to Schoen Road
- Turn right on Schoen Road for 1 mile to 1st Street / County Line Road
- Turn left on 1st Street / County Line Road for 6 miles to South Sylvania Avenue
- Turn Left on South Sylvania Avenue for 0.5 miles and Apple Holler will be on your left!